This updated and expanded edition of the AMC's classic guide leads adventurous kayakers on more than 45 trips along the magnificent New England coastline. By Tamsin Venn. Kayakers of all abilities can explore expansive sand beaches, bird watch in vast marshes, tour solitary estuaries, or challenge their skills along wild shorelines. Each trip description includes a detailed map, NOAA chart and map references, trip distance, caution areas, access points, and more. Whether you're just discovering the joys of sea kayaking or have been exploring the New England coast for years, Sea Kayaking Along the New England Coast is a must-have addition to your paddling library.
Inside you'll find:
* More than 45 trips, including 12 new destinations
* Detailed maps with access points
* Quick-reference trip highlights chart
* Tips on equipment, safety, and more
* User friendly format that makes choosing the right trip easy
* Safety and gear tips
Pub. Date: 06/01/2004
Page Count: 368
Trim Size: 6 x 9
If out of stock please use this Amazon.com link to purchase.